Is Your Company a Leader in Wellness, Prevention and Chronic Condition Management?
Don't Miss Your Opportunity to Shape the Industry
Alliance Partners are companies that have made a strategic investment in the industry and association that shape the future of population health management. CCA members with annual dues of $30,000 or greater are automatically recognized as Alliance Partners throughout the 2012 calendar year. Additional privileges provide an opportunity for Alliance Partners to distinguish themselves as leaders in a growing marketplace for wellness and care management services.
- Industry Council Membership—The Industry Council provides an opportunity for the top health care leaders to attend private industry briefings. These exclusive meetings allow the Industry Council to interact with high-level decision-makers and weigh in on issues of importance to the industry. The Industry Council meets in-person at the Care Continuum Alliance annual meeting and by conference call quarterly.
- Name Recognition—Build a strong link between the health care "continuum" and your company's name with Alliance Partner listings in Care Continuum Alliance publications, your logo and link on the Care Continuum Alliance home page and placement of your news releases on a special Alliance Partner industry news page.
- Educational Opportunities—All Alliance Partners receive two (2) complimentary registrations to The Forum 12, the Care Continuum Alliance's Oct. 18-19, 2012, annual meeting. Plus, up to two (2) representatives from your company will be eligible for complimentary registration for all Care Continuum Alliance Webinars.
- Advertising—Alliance Partners are recognized on the Care Continuum Alliance website home page and receive:
- One (1) skyscraper ad in two consecutive issues of eNews, the Care Continuum Alliance weekly member newsletter distributed to approximately 2,300 members (subject to availability).
- Premium placement throughout the 2012 calendar year of Alliance Partner news releases (headline, first paragraph and link to corporate-hosted release) in eNews.
- One (1) complimentary advertisement in the onsite program guide for The Forum 12; size and placement to be determined.
For information on CCA membership and Alliance Partner benefits, contact Membership Vice President Lisa Gorski at email@example.com or (202) 737-5806.