The Forum 12 marks the launch of an exciting new exhibition format for the Care Continuum Alliance annual meeting: the Solutions Zone, four targeted “neighborhoods” showcasing the key parts for building successful wellness, prevention and chronic care management programs.
The Solutions Zone exhibit space features four "neighborhoods" aligned by key interests:
- The Virtual Edge (e.g., HIT, e-health, software, mobile health, social networking, remote monitoring, telemedicine, IVR, decision support and guidelines, EHRs/EMRs, communication.)
- Data Marketplace (e.g., predictive modeling, outcomes evaluation, risk profiling, data mining.)
- Destination Wellness (e.g., employee programs, health coaching, HRAs, nutrition counseling, prevention, biometric screening, smoking cessation, medication adherence, incentives.)
- Care Strategies Center (e.g., health plans, case and care management, pharmaceuticals, medication therapy management, immunizations, diagnostics, clinical laboratory and at-home testing, document management, brokers, associations, accrediting bodies.)
The new Solutions Zone and its four neighborhoods will:
- Showcase your products and services in market-specific neighborhoods.
- Create a pleasantly fresh experience for attendees.
- Increase the likelihood your booth visitors have a specific interest in your products and services.
- Support a welcoming and relaxed “town square” feel.
- Draw in visitors with central seating and refreshments.
Ready to Reserve Your Space?
To learn more about exhibiting at The Forum 12 or to reserve your booth space, contact Cindy DeClark, Director, Corporate Relations, at (202) 737-5681 or email@example.com.
[ return to Forum 12 home ]